Nauplii, which are incubated from artemia cysts are the most valuable and the world's best starter feed for fish and shrimp. During the feeding stage, the survival rate of juvenile fish increases immensely due to the high content of nutrients, highly unsaturated fatty acids and essential amino acids. Nauplii are extremely mobile and survive in fresh water for several hours, which is why they are especially attractive for fish.
Feed fraction - dry cysts from 220 to 250 microns; artemia nauplii - from 420 to 460 microns.
Other “Artemiadirect” products can be added to the ration for the balanced and proper nutrition.
CAUTION: do not feed the fish with dry cysts without incubation!
Storage conditions: store in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
Incubation of dry Artemia cysts:
• Thoroughly flush the incubator with water.
• Fill the incubator with filtered water and add salt at a rate of 22-25 g (3 level tablespoons) per liter of water
• To reach a pH level = 8-8.5, add a baking soda at a rate 1 g per liter of water.
• To improve the quality and sterility of water, add 3% of hydrogen peroxide (1ml H2O2 / 1 liter of brine).
• Incubate from 2 to 5 g of cysts (1 level teaspoon is 2 g) per 1 liter of brine solution. Provide a good aeration from the bottom of the incubator.
• Keep the water temperature at 26 ° - 30 °, do not allow it to rise above 30 °. The illumination level of 2000 lux should be maintained throughout the incubation.
• After the incubation, rinse the nauplii with tap water before use.
TIP: during the first 6 hours of incubation, until the cysts have absorbed enough water, they will float near the surface. Periodic swirling the water will not allow the cysts to accumulate at the surface and settle on the walls of the vessel.
Proteins - 49%
Fats - 22%
Carbohydrates - 7.7%
Ashes - 10%
Moisture - 8%
Aspartic - 4,7-14,2
Threonine - 4,2-9,5
Serine - 3.9-13.1
Glutamine - 5.9-14.8
Proline - 4,2-11,2
Glycine - 5,2-13,5
Alanine - 3.6-24.0
Isoleucine - 0,7-6,5
Leucine - 1,5-9,5
Tyrosine - 2,6-9,1
Histidine - 0.8-4.2
Lysine - 1,8-10,1
Arginine - 1.8-9.9
Valine - 2,3-8,3
Methionine - 1.5-3.2
Taurine - 0,0-19,8
Ca - 0.23-0.41 g / kg
Mg - 0.20-0.68 g / kg
P - 6.95-7.63 g / kg
Na 1.43-4.93 g / kg
K - 0.69-1.08 g / kg
Fe - 52.2-294.6 mg / kg
Zn-16.1-24.1 mg / kg
Mn - 2,1-3,7 mg / kg
Cu 0.6-1.9 mg / kg
Energy value: dry cysts - 395 kcal/100 g of dry matter; artemia nauplii - 450 kcal/100 g of dry matter.
* The specified composition in the product may differ from the batch, due to the particular qualities of these organisms.